If You’ve Thought About Podcasting…
… but you just aren’t sure,
I can help.
I’ve been podcasting since 2006. I’ve seen the practice change, alter, adjust, and grow up. That kind of lifespan and perspective you can only get from a few places.
This is one of them.
When I’m teaching, one of my superpowers is listening to you and understanding where you are now and where you want to get to. (Plus, I tend to get super enthusiastic by what you’re doing—if You are excited by what you’re doing.) I don’t like sitting in a class waiting for the teacher to catch up to where I’m at—and that’s why these coaching sessions are 1:1. No pre-recorded webinars. No coursework that has nothing to do with you and your area of interest.
You tell me what You need.
I give it to (or get it for) You.
It’s that simple.
(for Newbies or Pros)
TOPICS WE MAY COVER
• Podcast without spending a fortune on equipment
• Basic Mic Technique / Info
• Show Structures
• Audience Rapport
• Optimal Show Length
• Stay-away-from-this topics?
• Podcasting-101-oh-please-don’t-do-that things to be aware of
• Avoid Background Noise
• Recording Room Prep
• Software Options
• Getting the Word Out
• Niches — how niche do you have to be or want to be?
• Tone: humorous vs informative
• Intros/Outros – why, what, and how long?
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• Answers to any and all of the above based on your personal needs and focus
• Customized .pdf of resource links based on your needs (this will be sent to you within 24 hours of our session)
• Community building tips based on our discussion (part of the personalized .pdf)
• Notes from our chat so you won’t forget all the goodness we covered (ditto) + optional mp3 recording of our session
• Best Bets for your situation, needs, and focus (the second part of the notes)
• Blurb/description of your proposed or existing podcast so you gain clarity on your topic / subject / goal / audience
• Top 10 words to describe your ideal audience (super helpful for all sorts of branding besides building your podcast)
You could pay a lot of money and spend a lot of time hunting down everything you need—or you could get in an hour with me for only $97!
Why go it alone? Don’t waste your valuable (and scarce) time—just sign up!
If you know this is for you—
Get Started Podcasting!
Want to make sure this is for you? All you need to do now is schedule the best time for us to chat for 15-20 minutes and if it sounds like we’re a good fit, you can sign up then!
Schedule your free chat: